Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment with Forward Recovery
Recovering from substance abuse is no easy task on one’s own. That is why Forward Recovery aims to provide our patients not only with the initial detox but with a bespoke therapy plan and ongoing aftercare to improve the recovery rates of our patients. Our drug and alcohol treatment centers are luxurious, state-of-the-art, and designed to help you restructure your life so that you are sober, happy, and healthy.
Drug Treatment Programs
We can help treat Xanax addictions, heroin addictions, opioid addictions, and so much more. Our trained medical staff are experienced in every step of the recovery process, from the clinical detox to addressing the source of your addiction head-on.
Alcohol Recovery Programs
Alcohol recovery can be difficult, especially when the source of your temptation is legal to purchase once you leave our facilities. That is why our drug and alcohol treatment does more than just get you sober; it helps you address your addiction and build up habits and strategies to stay sober in the long-term.
The Forward Recovery Process
During your recovery, you will stay in our luxurious facilities. These facilities will help you recover in a calm and structured environment.
The drug or alcohol will be flushed out of your system using medical means. During this time, you will be cared for by medical staff to ensure maximum comfort and safety.
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab
After your clinical detox, you will reside in our inpatient drug and alcohol rehab center. These luxurious homes will be where you will begin the healing process. We will work with you to create a custom recovery plan that involves a mixture of medication, therapy, and holistic healing.
The Outpatient Program
Once you are ready, you can then go through our outpatient recovery program. There are two stages to this. The first is intensive, where you continue to live within our facilities but can leave to go to school or work. Later, once you have graduated from our intensive outpatient program, you can move back home and continue your therapy with us on a flexible schedule.
Our Specialized Treatments
We offer a range of specialized treatments to help you recover. We offer group therapy sessions, one-on-one therapy sessions, neurofeedback lessons, life skills, and new therapies like EMDR.
Life at Forward Recovery’s Inpatient Facilities
On top of our medical and therapy-based recovery programs, we also aim to help you heal holistically. We believe that a healthy body is key to a healthy life, so while you are in our inpatient or intensive outpatient programs, you will exercise, learn how to be more mindful, enjoy yoga, learn Reiki, meditate, and so much more.
Heal Today With Forward Recovery
If you or a loved one needs help with recovering from a drug or alcohol addiction, get in touch with us today to learn more.
Forward Recovery’s Full Continuum of Care
Live on property in a supported, trigger-free environment. The expert staff of Forward Recovery’s residential substance abuse programs offer 24/7 support and will walk you through intensive therapy while listening with open hearts.
For clients who need intensive therapy but not full-time support, we offer our intensive outpatient program. This level of care provides intensive therapy while allowing you the freedom to attend work or school while staying in one of our luxurious sober living homes.
Similar to IOP, our outpatient program offers therapy on a flexible schedule and encourages increasing independence as you learn to successfully handle triggers, cope with cravings and live a life you love in recovery.
You won’t ever have to look for any other drug and alcohol treatment centers near me, because we are dedicated to providing you with ongoing support. Our Aftercare program allows you to join therapy sessions or group sessions to help you stay on track to a better, sober life.
Our rigorous and effective substance abuse programs include talk therapy, group interactions and the latest treatment methods that science has to offer.
- Group Therapy – learn from the struggles and successes of your housemates
- Individual Therapy – delve deep in one-on-one sessions with your therapist and develop customized skills to reinforce your recovery
- Neurofeedback – a useful sort of brain hack to help give you complete control over your body, even in stressful situations
- Life Skills – fill in the experience and knowledge gaps that addiction left in your life
- EMDR – this scientifically proven eye movement therapy targets painful memories and tricks your brain into letting them go
Our holistic substance abuse programs include complementary therapies designed to improve your overall wellness and physical health.
- Exercise – get in shape on the outside as well as the inside
- Mindfulness – learn to be fully present and to live and act with intention
- Yoga – strengthen the connection between your body and mind with controlled movements and relaxing breathing techniques
- Reiki – this therapy uses touch to enhance the body’s natural healing abilities and calm the mind
- Meditation – find mental clarity by acknowledging the thoughts racing through your mind, accepting them and letting them go
- Acupuncture – this ancient practice decreases opioid withdrawal symptoms and strengthens internal organs damaged by substance abuse
- Breath Work – use breathing patterns to calm the mind and connect with suppressed emotions and memories
- Step Fit – Combines fitness and the 12 Steps for whole-body healing