Forward Recovery offers state of the art drug rehab centers for those looking for professional detoxification, rehab programs for alcohol or drug addiction, and to stay in luxury residential treatment homes for their aftercare. Rehabilitation can and is a difficult process, but with our drug rehab treatment programs, those suffering from all forms of addiction can improve.
We provide only the best drug rehab programs and equipment for our patients. Our staff are highly trained and dedicated to fixing the source of the addiction, rather than just the symptoms. The safe, secure environment offered by our drug rehab centers is the perfect place for patients to build a sober and balanced lifestyle that will help them stay clean and healthy once they leave.
We here at Forward Recovery create bespoke drug rehab treatment plans for every patient, improving their chances of staying clean.
For all of our patients, the first stage of their drug treatment rehabilitation is a clinical detox. With clinical or medical detoxes, our patients are able to become free of the substance. This step is done with medical professionals and constant supervision to help you through the more serious physical symptoms of the withdrawal phase.
Our residential drug treatment Los Angeles home and outpatient clinics are all state-of-the-art, to make your drug rehab treatment as safe and comfortable as possible. With the help of our trained and medically certified staff, you will detox as safely and comfortably as possible.
Drug Rehab Treatment
The next step in our drug rehab programs is rehabilitation. This is done with our exceptional drug rehab centers’ facilities. It is here that we create a bespoke treatment plan for you so that your chances of success improve.
Residential or Inpatient Drug Rehab
Our luxurious drug addiction treatment California facilities operate 24/7, and our team is on site to provide you all the care and support you need. Your inpatient drug treatment program will be created for you, in a secure, temptation-free environment. Together, we will help you address the source of your addiction and help you build a healthier lifestyle.
Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab
Enjoy the benefits of our luxurious on-site facilities with the ability to leave for work, school, or social outings. Our intensive outpatient drug rehab centers are perfect for those who are ready to put their new habits into real-world practice.
Outpatient Drug Rehab
The next stage is to return home so that you can start to build up your sober, healthy lifestyle on a permanent basis. In this stage, you will benefit from a flexible therapy schedule so that you can address all the triggers and habits that might lead you back to your addiction. Together we can help you build a life full of healthy habits, positive relationships, and a balanced lifestyle.
Our team of expert staff are there for you for ongoing support. Once you become a patient with us, you are a member of our family, and we will never give up on you. Together we will build your future and help prevent you from relapsing. Together, we will help you lead a sober, happy, and fulfilling life.
Forward Recovery’s Full Continuum of Care
Live on property in a supported, trigger-free environment. The expert staff of Forward Recovery’s residential substance abuse programs offer 24/7 support and will walk you through intensive therapy while listening with open hearts.
For clients who need intensive therapy but not full-time support, we offer our intensive outpatient program. This level of care provides intensive therapy while allowing you the freedom to attend work or school while staying in one of our luxurious sober living homes.
Similar to IOP, our outpatient program offers therapy on a flexible schedule and encourages increasing independence as you learn to successfully handle triggers, cope with cravings and live a life you love in recovery.
Recovery doesn’t end once you’ve graduated from treatment. We offer ongoing support, and we’re always here when you need us. Once you’ve been to Forward Recovery you’re family, and we love our family members.
Our rigorous and effective substance abuse programs include talk therapy, group interactions and the latest treatment methods that science has to offer.
- Group Therapy – learn from the struggles and successes of your housemates
- Individual Therapy – delve deep in one-on-one sessions with your therapist and develop customized skills to reinforce your recovery
- Neurofeedback – a useful sort of brain hack to help give you complete control over your body, even in stressful situations
- Life Skills – fill in the experience and knowledge gaps that addiction left in your life
- EMDR – this scientifically proven eye movement therapy targets painful memories and tricks your brain into letting them go
Our holistic substance abuse programs include complementary therapies designed to improve your overall wellness and physical health.
- Exercise – get in shape on the outside as well as the inside
- Mindfulness – learn to be fully present and to live and act with intention
- Yoga – strengthen the connection between your body and mind with controlled movements and relaxing breathing techniques
- Reiki – this therapy uses touch to enhance the body’s natural healing abilities and calm the mind
- Meditation – find mental clarity by acknowledging the thoughts racing through your mind, accepting them and letting them go
- Acupuncture – this ancient practice decreases opioid withdrawal symptoms and strengthens internal organs damaged by substance abuse
- Breath Work – use breathing patterns to calm the mind and connect with suppressed emotions and memories
- Step Fit – Combines fitness and the 12 Steps for whole-body healing