Forward Recovery’s full continuum of care offers detoxification, drug and alcohol rehab and aftercare from our luxury residential treatment home and our outpatient clinic. We aim to provide the best drug treatment programs equipping our patients with essential knowledge and life skills in a safe, secure environment so they can build a sober and balanced lifestyle with a strong support network. Drug abuse treatment can be broken down into general stages, but the best drug rehab centers will create a bespoke treatment plan for every individual.
The first stage of the drug treatment is to help you withdraw from the substance which is called a clinical or medical detox. It’s important that this process is carried out with the supervision and care of medical professionals as withdrawal can cause serious physical symptoms. Our world-class medical professionals will give you the safety and protection you need to detox as comfortably as possible. We offer drug detoxification in our state-of-the-art residential treatment home and our outpatient treatment clinic.
Drug Rehab Treatment
When the detox is complete, the next stage is rehabilitation using our exceptional drug rehab facilities. Depending on your individual circumstances, this stage of your recovery may require a different type of drug rehab program.
Residential or Inpatient Drug Rehab
Our drug rehab residential program provides 24/7 care and support as you live onsite in a luxurious, secure and temptation-free environment. Your routine is structured around your treatment program and led by our expert team of mental health and medical professionals to help you build a healthier lifestyle.
Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab
Our intensive outpatient program gives you the secure and sober living environment of our residential home with the same drug therapy services but also gives you the flexibility to leave the site to work or go to school so you can begin to put your new habits into real-world practice.
Outpatient Drug Rehab
Our outpatient drug rehab program is the next step towards an independent sober lifestyle as you live at home while maintaining a flexible therapy schedule with us. We will work with you set you on a positive path whether that’s through education or employment or by learning to maintain healthier habits, positive relationships, and a balanced lifestyle.
When it comes to the best drug rehab Southern California can offer, we know we are amongst the finest out there, and a large part of this is due to the quality of our staff. They are experts in their field from mental health care and addiction recovery to the provision of ongoing life coaching and support. When you are a patient of Forward Recovery, you are a member of our family from that point onwards. You’ll take what you’ve learned about handling triggers and cravings and – with our ongoing support – build your future.
Forward Recovery’s Full Continuum of Care
Live on property in a supported, trigger-free environment. The expert staff of Forward Recovery’s residential substance abuse programs offer 24/7 support and will walk you through intensive therapy while listening with open hearts.
For clients who need intensive therapy but not full-time support, we offer our intensive outpatient program. This level of care provides intensive therapy while allowing you the freedom to attend work or school while staying in one of our luxurious sober living homes.
Similar to IOP, our outpatient program offers therapy on a flexible schedule and encourages increasing independence as you learn to successfully handle triggers, cope with cravings and live a life you love in recovery.
Recovery doesn’t end once you’ve graduated from treatment. We offer ongoing support, and we’re always here when you need us. Once you’ve been to Forward Recovery you’re family, and we love our family members.
Our rigorous and effective substance abuse programs include talk therapy, group interactions and the latest treatment methods that science has to offer.
- Group Therapy – learn from the struggles and successes of your housemates
- Individual Therapy – delve deep in one-on-one sessions with your therapist and develop customized skills to reinforce your recovery
- Neurofeedback – a useful sort of brain hack to help give you complete control over your body, even in stressful situations
- Life Skills – fill in the experience and knowledge gaps that addiction left in your life
- EMDR – this scientifically proven eye movement therapy targets painful memories and tricks your brain into letting them go
Our holistic substance abuse programs include complementary therapies designed to improve your overall wellness and physical health.
- Exercise – get in shape on the outside as well as the inside
- Mindfulness – learn to be fully present and to live and act with intention
- Yoga – strengthen the connection between your body and mind with controlled movements and relaxing breathing techniques
- Reiki – this therapy uses touch to enhance the body’s natural healing abilities and calm the mind
- Meditation – find mental clarity by acknowledging the thoughts racing through your mind, accepting them and letting them go
- Acupuncture – this ancient practice decreases opioid withdrawal symptoms and strengthens internal organs damaged by substance abuse
- Breath Work – use breathing patterns to calm the mind and connect with suppressed emotions and memories
- Step Fit – Combines fitness and the 12 Steps for whole-body healing