Alcohol addiction can cause a lot of damage, but with our alcohol addiction treatment Los Angeles center and superb staff, you can beat your addiction and build a new life for yourself. Each one of our patients goes through a few key stages, but the secret to our success is that the specifics of your rehab addict alcohol treatment are customized for your needs.
We will work with you to find that right combination of medication, behavior therapy, and ongoing aftercare. Our luxury residential homes and facilities will make your stay with us as comfortable and safe as possible, and with the help of our trained staff, you will overcome your addiction and learn key strategies and habits that will help you stay sober.
The first stage of any addiction treatment is a medical detox at our alcohol addiction treatment California facility. This detox flushes the alcohol from your system and is done only by trained medical professionals. This limits the sometimes dangerous withdrawal systems and helps keep you safe throughout. Our trained team will then help you manage the common withdrawal symptoms such as headaches, fevers, bouts of nausea, high blood pressure, an irregular heartbeat, and even hallucinations. We will be there with you every step of the way and able to support you both physically and emotionally.
Residential / Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Once you have overcome the withdrawal symptoms, you will be admitted to our luxurious residential or inpatient alcohol addiction treatment center, which contains beautiful properties you will call home. In this residential facility, you will receive around-the-clock care. Together we will create a bespoke treatment plan that includes a variation of medication, therapy, counseling, and holistic treatment to help you adjust to a better, sober life.
Intensive Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Graduating from our residential alcohol addiction treatment Los Angeles facility will mean you can finally leave our facilities to return to previous commitments, like school or work. This intensive outpatient stage is essential to ease you back into independence and give you a structured environment to help you test the new strategies and tactics we have taught you in the real world.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Our rehab alcohol addict outpatient program allows you to live independently and at home. This is ideal for those patients who are ready to move on from our intensive outpatient program and have a strong support network at home. In this stage, you will return to Forward Recovery for treatment and therapy, but the emphasis is on establishing your independence and ability to lead an alcohol-free life.
Once you are a patient, you are forever a member of our family. Our aftercare program is designed to be the support and security you need while you live a great, independent life. If you need help or further therapy sessions, then we are there for you. Our goal is to help you enjoy a long-term recovery. Whether you need the support you found in group sessions, or you need one-on-one sessions with a trained therapist, we are there for you.
Forward Recovery’s Full Continuum of Care
Live on property in a supported, trigger-free environment. The expert staff of Forward Recovery’s residential substance abuse programs offer 24/7 support and will walk you through intensive therapy while listening with open hearts.
For clients who need intensive therapy but not full-time support, we offer our intensive outpatient program. This level of care provides intensive therapy while allowing you the freedom to attend work or school while staying in one of our luxurious sober living homes.
Similar to IOP, our outpatient program offers therapy on a flexible schedule and encourages increasing independence as you learn to successfully handle triggers, cope with cravings and live a life you love in recovery.
Recovery doesn’t end once you’ve graduated from treatment. We offer ongoing support, and we’re always here when you need us. Once you’ve been to Forward Recovery you’re family, and we love our family members.
Our rigorous and effective substance abuse programs include talk therapy, group interactions and the latest treatment methods that science has to offer.
- Group Therapy – learn from the struggles and successes of your housemates
- Individual Therapy – delve deep in one-on-one sessions with your therapist and develop customized skills to reinforce your recovery
- Neurofeedback – a useful sort of brain hack to help give you complete control over your body, even in stressful situations
- Life Skills – fill in the experience and knowledge gaps that addiction left in your life
- EMDR – this scientifically proven eye movement therapy targets painful memories and tricks your brain into letting them go
Our holistic substance abuse programs include complementary therapies designed to improve your overall wellness and physical health.
- Exercise – get in shape on the outside as well as the inside
- Mindfulness – learn to be fully present and to live and act with intention
- Yoga – strengthen the connection between your body and mind with controlled movements and relaxing breathing techniques
- Reiki – this therapy uses touch to enhance the body’s natural healing abilities and calm the mind
- Meditation – find mental clarity by acknowledging the thoughts racing through your mind, accepting them and letting them go
- Acupuncture – this ancient practice decreases opioid withdrawal symptoms and strengthens internal organs damaged by substance abuse
- Breath Work – use breathing patterns to calm the mind and connect with suppressed emotions and memories
- Step Fit – Combines fitness and the 12 Steps for whole-body healing