Inpatient Mental Health Treatment at Forward Recovery
When searching for mental health inpatient treatment centers near me for either yourself or for a loved one, look no further than our California location. We offer a truly luxurious experience that provides our patients with the dignity and tranquility they need to recover and become independent again after suffering from long-term mental health disorders.
We can help those suffering from anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and more. If you or your loved one’s mental health has led them to a path of addiction, then we have medical staff on hand and trained professionals ready to help them combat both their mental health concerns and their addictions at the source.
Our inpatient mental health treatment California facilities are truly luxurious and are perfect for those who need a calming, welcoming environment while they recover from their mental health disorder or addiction. We believe that only when our patients feel at home and at ease in their environment can they truly begin to heal.
Our staff are certified, trained, and talented in their roles. We have both therapists and medical technicians on board to help with all aspects of the recovery process. If your mental health has led to an addiction, then your recovery will begin first with our medical staff as we help you through clinical detox. Then, during your inpatient recovery, you will undergo a variety of therapy options from group to behavioral to help give you the tools and ability to get a handle on your mental health.
Our Therapy Options
We offer group, one-on-one, behavioral, neurofeedback therapy, and EMDR, a scientifically proven treatment that helps you control painful memories and learn to let go of your triggers.
Our Holistic Healing Approach
Wellbeing is a critical component to our approach at our inpatient mental health treatment centers. That is why you will also enjoy a variety of holistic healing treatment options on top of more formal and scientifically backed therapies from exercise to wellbeing, to even mindful activities like yoga and breathing exercises. Our holistic approach aims to combine mental health therapy with emotional therapy to give you the best chance at long-term recovery.
Inpatient Mental Health Treatment Goals
The goal of our inpatient mental health treatment program is to help you address the source of your mental health and to give you the tools and strategies you need to manage your condition. This is done through a range of treatment options and ongoing strategies, and often include a mixture of medication, behavior therapy, and other tactics to help you finally lead the life you deserve.
After graduating from our inpatient program you will then move on to our intensive outpatient program, where you will continue to live on in our inpatient mental health treatment Los Angeles facility, but are free to start returning to work or school. This will progress to finally moving you back home, where you will continue to enjoy our therapy sessions and treatment plans until you are ready to be completely independent.
Forward Recovery’s Full Continuum of Care
Live on property in a supported, trigger-free environment. The expert staff of Forward Recovery’s residential substance abuse programs offer 24/7 support and will walk you through intensive therapy while listening with open hearts.
For clients who need intensive therapy but not full-time support, we offer our intensive outpatient program. This level of care provides intensive therapy while allowing you the freedom to attend work or school while staying in one of our luxurious sober living homes.
Similar to IOP, our outpatient program offers therapy on a flexible schedule and encourages increasing independence as you learn to successfully handle triggers, cope with cravings and live a life you love in recovery.
Recovery doesn’t end once you’ve graduated from treatment. We offer ongoing support, and we’re always here when you need us. Once you’ve been to Forward Recovery you’re family, and we love our family members.
Our rigorous and effective substance abuse programs include talk therapy, group interactions and the latest treatment methods that science has to offer.
- Group Therapy – learn from the struggles and successes of your housemates
- Individual Therapy – delve deep in one-on-one sessions with your therapist and develop customized skills to reinforce your recovery
- Neurofeedback – a useful sort of brain hack to help give you complete control over your body, even in stressful situations
- Life Skills – fill in the experience and knowledge gaps that addiction left in your life
- EMDR – this scientifically proven eye movement therapy targets painful memories and tricks your brain into letting them go
Our holistic substance abuse programs include complementary therapies designed to improve your overall wellness and physical health.
- Exercise – get in shape on the outside as well as the inside
- Mindfulness – learn to be fully present and to live and act with intention
- Yoga – strengthen the connection between your body and mind with controlled movements and relaxing breathing techniques
- Reiki – this therapy uses touch to enhance the body’s natural healing abilities and calm the mind
- Meditation – find mental clarity by acknowledging the thoughts racing through your mind, accepting them and letting them go
- Acupuncture – this ancient practice decreases opioid withdrawal symptoms and strengthens internal organs damaged by substance abuse
- Breath Work – use breathing patterns to calm the mind and connect with suppressed emotions and memories
- Step Fit – Combines fitness and the 12 Steps for whole-body healing