Slim Shady celebrates: Eminem marks 11 years of sobriety
Eminem put down the alcohol and the drugs 11 years ago and is celebrating. Dr. Renee Solomon, a psychologist and the CEO of Los Angeles drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation…
Federal illegal opioid prescription bust shows dangerous betrayal of doctor-patient trust
Sixty physicians and pharmacists from Kentucky and Ohio were charged last week with illegally distributing opioid prescriptions in a crackdown federal prosecutors called the biggest of its sort in U.S….
College scandals pose the question: Are we overparenting our kids?
When it comes to lying and cheating the college academic admissions process no one is above the law. Dozens of elite, wealthy parents have lied to have their children admitted…
MOTLEY CRUE FOUNDER NIKKI SIXX SPEAKS OUT ABOUT THE OPIOID CRISIS AND ADDICTION AWARENESS
The long in the works Motley Crue movie, The Dirt, is coming to Netflix this March, and there are hopes it could become the next Bohemian Rhapsody. The film will…
- Psychologist shares perspective on shootings
- Drug Addiction and Substance Abuse in America
- Woman finds success at Forward Recovery in addiction battle following post-rehab struggle
- Forward Recovery psychologist reacts to San Diego-area synagogue shooting
- Slim Shady celebrates: Eminem marks 11 years of sobriety