Dual Addiction Treatment at Forward Recovery
Addiction is complicated, which is why, in many cases, you might actually be suffering from a variety of addictions and disorders at once. You might have a mental health disorder that leads to a Xanax addiction, for example. Alternatively, you might be addicted to two substances at once.
With our Dual Diagnosis Rehab facility, you will be able to safely and effectively get a handle on all your addictions and make significant steps towards a sober, healthy life.
We are able to help you overcome a variety of drug addictions, starting with a clinical detox. Many drugs, particularly opiates, stay in the system for days and can still be found in the hair for months after the last dose. That is why our clinical detox is the first step, during which time you will be cared for by medical staff to maximize your comfort and safety.
Alcohol addiction and drug addictions go hand-in-hand, though the detoxing process differs. With our established team of medical professionals, we can help you detox and then gain the necessary tools to go back out into the world and stay sober, even in the face of easily-accessible alcohol.
Mental Health Treatment
Mental health is at the core of who we are, and when you suffer from a disorder or from trauma, it can be hard to cope without the right tools. With our Addiction Treatment Center, we can help you overcome both your addiction and give you the ability to take control of your disorder so that you can lead a sober and happy life.
Inpatient and Outpatient Programs at Forward Recovery
Our adult drug rehab program is geared towards tackling the addiction at the source. That is why our patients go through a series of steps so that they can slowly regain their independence and move forward without their addiction.
The first step to any dual addiction is inpatient rehabilitation. This begins with a clinical detox. Afterward, you will move into one of our luxurious residential facilities. Here you will be safe, have zero temptations, and start both your therapy program and enjoy our holistic healing opportunities.
Intensive Outpatient Program
The next stage is our intensive outpatient program. Though you will still be living in our residential facilities, you will be allowed out to work or to go to school.
While living at home, you will continue to return to us for therapy sessions, so that you have the support while you become accustomed to living on your own again. This will be done with the support of your loved ones.
If you ever need support or help, come to us. Once you are a patient here, you are a member of our family.
Our Therapies at Forward Recovery
We take a dual approach to recovery at Forward Recovery, which is perfect for those with multiple addictions or disorders that they need to address before they will finally be ready to head out on their own.
Whether you are dealing with two different drug addictions, a drug and alcohol addiction, or are suffering from a mental health disorder that leads to an addiction, we are here for you. That is why we will work with you to create a bespoke therapy plan. In-between your addiction rehab sessions, you will also be encouraged to enjoy our holistic healing programs that are geared towards making you healthier and happier from the ground up.
Forward Recovery’s Full Continuum of Care
Live on property in a supported, trigger-free environment. The expert staff of Forward Recovery’s residential substance abuse programs offer 24/7 support and will walk you through intensive therapy while listening with open hearts.
For clients who need intensive therapy but not full-time support, we offer our intensive outpatient program. This level of care provides intensive therapy while allowing you the freedom to attend work or school while staying in one of our luxurious sober living homes.
Similar to IOP, our outpatient program offers therapy on a flexible schedule and encourages increasing independence as you learn to successfully handle triggers, cope with cravings and live a life you love in recovery.
Recovery doesn’t end once you’ve graduated from treatment. We offer ongoing support, and we’re always here when you need us. Once you’ve been to Forward Recovery you’re family, and we love our family members.
Our rigorous and effective substance abuse programs include talk therapy, group interactions and the latest treatment methods that science has to offer.
- Group Therapy – learn from the struggles and successes of your housemates
- Individual Therapy – delve deep in one-on-one sessions with your therapist and develop customized skills to reinforce your recovery
- Neurofeedback – a useful sort of brain hack to help give you complete control over your body, even in stressful situations
- Life Skills – fill in the experience and knowledge gaps that addiction left in your life
- EMDR – this scientifically proven eye movement therapy targets painful memories and tricks your brain into letting them go
Our holistic substance abuse programs include complementary therapies designed to improve your overall wellness and physical health.
- Exercise – get in shape on the outside as well as the inside
- Mindfulness – learn to be fully present and to live and act with intention
- Yoga – strengthen the connection between your body and mind with controlled movements and relaxing breathing techniques
- Reiki – this therapy uses touch to enhance the body’s natural healing abilities and calm the mind
- Meditation – find mental clarity by acknowledging the thoughts racing through your mind, accepting them and letting them go
- Acupuncture – this ancient practice decreases opioid withdrawal symptoms and strengthens internal organs damaged by substance abuse
- Breath Work – use breathing patterns to calm the mind and connect with suppressed emotions and memories
- Step Fit – Combines fitness and the 12 Steps for whole-body healing