Your Drug Detox with Forward Recovery
Unlike alcohol, drugs can remain in the system for days and in some cases, even months after being taken. That is why a clinical drug detox is the first step for every patient here at Forward Recovery. We can help those suffering from many different kinds of drug addictions with a medically supervised rapid drug detox. Some of the most common addictions we see at our facilities include:
This drug is prescribed to help those with anxiety or panic disorders and yet has recently come under fire due to its highly addictive substances. Prolonged exposure can cause an addiction, though the drug is also taken recreationally. Xanax can be detected in the saliva up to 3 days after the dose and in the blood up to six days. A Xanax detox is then followed by our drug and alcohol rehab treatment program to help with your recovery.
Heroin might be an opiate, but unlike other drugs, it is illegal, dangerous, and lasts for days within the system and months within tissue like your hair. Heroin detox can help by removing traces of the drug from your system.
Morphine and codeine are two of the most common opiates aside from heroin, though we are trained to help our patients during an opiate detox no matter the source. Other examples of opioids include Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Fentanyl, and Methadone. Traces of these drugs can be found in the blood days after being taken and can be found within our hair up to 90 days after taking the drug.
Our Inpatient Drug Rehabilitation Program
Luxurious Drug Detox Rehabilitation Facilities
A clinical detox is only the first step. Left unchecked most patients would simply return to their habit. That is why we offer a luxurious inpatient drug rehabilitation program to help our patients deal with the heart of their addiction. Using a bespoke treatment program of medication, therapy, and holistic healing strategies, we can help you on an individual basis finally get control over your addiction.
24/7 Around the Clock Care
During your inpatient stay at our facilities, you will have access to 24/7 care from our medical and specialist staff. They are here to help you transition to a sober, healthier life.
We create bespoke therapy programs for every one of our drug treatment patients. Though drugs in and of themselves are very addictive, there are often underlying issues that lead us to resort to escapism wherever we can find it. That is why we offer a variety of treatment options to help you learn healthier coping mechanisms. Through group therapy, individual therapy, neurofeedback therapy, life skills therapy, and EMDR therapy, we will help you build up the tools you need to lead a healthy life.
A healthy body leads to a happier mind, which is why our inpatients and intensive outpatients will also enjoy holistic treatments.
Ongoing Recovery with Forward Recovery
If you need help or further therapy after you have completed your recovery program, simply come back to us. We offer ongoing aftercare to help you stay sober.
Forward Recovery’s Full Continuum of Care
Live on property in a supported, trigger-free environment. The expert staff of Forward Recovery’s residential substance abuse programs offer 24/7 support and will walk you through intensive therapy while listening with open hearts.
For clients who need intensive therapy but not full-time support, we offer our intensive outpatient program. This level of care provides intensive therapy while allowing you the freedom to attend work or school while staying in one of our luxurious sober living homes.
Similar to IOP, our outpatient program offers therapy on a flexible schedule and encourages increasing independence as you learn to successfully handle triggers, cope with cravings and live a life you love in recovery.
Recovery doesn’t end once you’ve graduated from treatment. We offer ongoing support, and we’re always here when you need us. Once you’ve been to Forward Recovery you’re family, and we love our family members.
Our rigorous and effective substance abuse programs include talk therapy, group interactions and the latest treatment methods that science has to offer.
- Group Therapy – learn from the struggles and successes of your housemates
- Individual Therapy – delve deep in one-on-one sessions with your therapist and develop customized skills to reinforce your recovery
- Neurofeedback – a useful sort of brain hack to help give you complete control over your body, even in stressful situations
- Life Skills – fill in the experience and knowledge gaps that addiction left in your life
- EMDR – this scientifically proven eye movement therapy targets painful memories and tricks your brain into letting them go
Our holistic substance abuse programs include complementary therapies designed to improve your overall wellness and physical health.
- Exercise – get in shape on the outside as well as the inside
- Mindfulness – learn to be fully present and to live and act with intention
- Yoga – strengthen the connection between your body and mind with controlled movements and relaxing breathing techniques
- Reiki – this therapy uses touch to enhance the body’s natural healing abilities and calm the mind
- Meditation – find mental clarity by acknowledging the thoughts racing through your mind, accepting them and letting them go
- Acupuncture – this ancient practice decreases opioid withdrawal symptoms and strengthens internal organs damaged by substance abuse
- Breath Work – use breathing patterns to calm the mind and connect with suppressed emotions and memories
- Step Fit – Combines fitness and the 12 Steps for whole-body healing